This past summer Alainna Brown had the opportunity to intern for the Nashville Predators, the professional ice hockey team located in Nashville. Alainna worked in the Nashville Predators Community Relationship Department. Through this department she was able to work with the Predators Foundation, a charity organization devoted to funneling the excitement of professional sports towards the needs of the community.

Working with the Community Relationship Department, Alainna had several job responsibilities including contacting charities involved with the Nashville Predators, organizing summer events/playoff events, and shipping merchandise to charities.

Throughout her internship, Alainna gained valuable experience and learned a lot! “My goals going into my summer internship with the Nashville Predators was to learn as much as I could in a fun and exciting environment. I feel as if I accomplished this goal. I am more confident leaving this internship that I actually could be successful at a future career in this field. The environment was relaxed and conductive to learning, while maintaining the integrity of the Nashville Predators organization.”