Scan to Register
The Massey Power Skills Conference Networking event is an annual conference which includes presentations on a variety of career readiness skills from industry professionals and a networking event with exclusive employer partners of the Massey College of Business. It is held during the spring semester specifically for business majors.
Check out the information below for a full schedule of events.
- Please complete the registration form to indicate your plans and preferences for attending the various breakout sessions throughout the conference, reserve a lunch and have a professional printed nametag for the employer networking room.
- Breakout sessions will not be assigned prior to the event, the information you submit is for planning purposes. The sessions will be available on a first come first-serve basis the day of the event.
- Employer Networking, 1:1 Coaching, and Career Competencies Workshop are concurrent sessions.
- In order to receive a lunch you must register HERE by Friday, February 9th at noon. Space is limited in each discussion room and we will assign you the room you select. Seats will be assigned on first come first-serve basis. Options will be removed from the form if they have reached capacity prior to the deadline.
10:00 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.
Keynote Speaker: Power Skills to Rise and Thrive as an Emerging Leader
Ayers- 4th floor conference room
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Career Lunch Discussions:
*Lunch reservations must be made by February 9th
1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Connect with industry professionals, expand your network, and explore potential career paths to enhance your career journey!
BMRC Boardroom-4th floor
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
During 1:1 Coaching Sessions, you can receive personalized guidance from recruiters and alumni to boost your professional growth & success. Check-in and sign up for a coaching session in the 4th floor lobby.
BMRC 400, 412, 413
Career Competencies Session #1
Career Competencies Session #2
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Networking Reception & Social- with Valentine’s Day Goodies
Hosted by the Business Student Advisory Board
The first 100 students to arrive will receive a copy of Brittany Cole’s book “Thrive Through It.”
BMRC Lobby- 1st floor
Massey Students & Alumni
Discover employers from across the Nashville area seeking business majors to fill internships and job positions. Discover attending employers below.
Click HERE, or the button below, to sign up and participate in this event.
Event registration deadline: Tuesday, February 13th at noon
2024 Employer Directory
BDO USA, P.C.
Dale Carnegie SouthEast
Entertainment Technology Partners
LP Building Solutions
Nashville Electric Service
Simple Logistics or SiLo
Southern Hospitality Internship Program (SHIP)
State Farm Insurance- Caroline Pistole
Steamboat Transportation Group
The Kirkland Company
What to Expect - Students
- This event will be held in person.
- Visit as many of the firms as your schedule allows – this is your opportunity to learn about their firm and find your fit.
Massey Power Skills Conference and Career Connect 2023