Ford Credit is hosting an information session!
When: September 21st, 2016
Time: 4:30pm – 6pm
Where: MBC 104
Join us for an evening of:
- Networking from 4:30pm-5:00pm
- Ford Credit representatives presentating on the Leadership Program at 5pm!
- Food included!!!
Ford Credit is Looking to Hire!
Full-time Ford Credit Leadership Development Program
Through a combination of rotational assignments, structured learning, formalized feedback, and mentoring, the Ford Credit Leadership Development Program prepares participants to take on future leadership roles. In every assignment FCLDP employees are able to make a substantial impact on the business while developing core competencies essential for career growth within Ford Credit.
We’re looking for innovative professionals who have a passion for learning, an interest in understanding our business, are committed to excellence, demonstrate flexibility and are adaptive to change. Geographic mobility is required in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree by May, 2017 with a 3.0 or better GPA.
Dealer Service Analyst Position
Ford Credit’s College Graduate Program offers an introduction to automotive financing, and prepares you for advancement into the Dealer Services Analyst position at our Nashville Business Center in Franklin, TN. We’re looking for energetic, business degreed, professionals who are enthusiastic about learning our business, are flexible, and are committed to excellence. Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking candidates a plus.
With an introductory assignment in the Collections area, you will spend 6-8 months developing your automotive financing experience in a positive learning work environment. You will join a network of people that will help to move your career forward and will prepare you to compete for advancement opportunities in our Nashville Business Center.
In order to provide outstanding service to our dealers and customers, it is customary that many of our developmental positions involve working some evening and weekend hours.
Descriptors of the Dealer Services Analyst Role:
- Analyze and decision consumer credit applications
- Adhere to purchase approval limits and investigation standards at all times
- Sell the benefit of the Company’s value proposition to the dealers and effectively maintain a consistent purchase policy based on dealer support, liquidation experience, and management direction
- Understand and practice business unit financing plans, programs, and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with dealership personnel
- Complete all required procedural reviews in a timely manner to identify potential misrepresentations or fraud
- Oversee credit investigations and perform investigations as required. Provide training and feedback to investigators as required
- Support internal and external sales as required to complement Business Center activities
- Participate actively in DSA calibration sessions
- Support a culture which ensures a sales mindset is maintained in the Business Center
- Perform daily responsibilities to ensure high levels of dealer and customer satisfaction
- Support Dealer Satisfaction Index (DSI) and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) initiatives
- Support diversity initiatives by understanding, respecting and valuing the differences that define employees as unique individuals
Why You Should Apply to Work for Ford Credit:
- Acts as world leader in meeting the financial services needs of automotive consumers globally
- Respects and supports diversity
- Strives to maintain a culture of “Employer of Choice”