We are quickly approaching our flights to Warsaw, Poland next Friday, June 7th! We are so excited to serve and grow while half-way across the world. Rising sophomore Jessica Parente has a quick message about why she chose to give up a week of her summer to serve in Poland:
There are many ways you can partner with us in prayer. Some specific prayer requests are below. Please let us know that you are praying with us, or send us a note of encouragement, through our Instagram page (@belmontsportsministry).
Please pray for:
- Safe travels to Poland and back home (plus no flight delays)
- To build strong community among our group and within the organization we will be working with
- To have an eternal impact on the Polish people we come in contact with
- To do meaningful work in the communities we will be placed in
- To grow deeper in our relationships with God and each other
- To have a positive influence by using our skills and abilities
We would also love for you to pray for us by name.
Here is the list of student-athletes and staff that are representing Belmont through this mission trip:
Huntir Bass, Senior, Volleyball
Anna Brock Hawkins, Senior, Women’s Soccer
Brooklin Lee, Senior, Softball
Mitch Listau, Sophomore, Men’s Basketball
Grace Maniscalco, Junior, Women’s Track & Field
Jeanette Morley, Junior, Women’s Track & Field
Carlee Nanney, Senior, Women’s Golf
Jessica Parente, Sophomore, Softball
Derek Sabin, Sophomore, Men’s Basketball
Hayden Stover, Junior, Men’s Track & Field
Alicia Veltri, Junior, Softball
Ryan Neises, Coordinator of Academic Services and Sports Ministry
Keep checking back on this blog and our Instagram account for updates throughout the trip!