This internship is a 10-week paid educational and experiential learning opportunity and offers undergraduate and graduate students a chance to witness and participate in the operations of a State constitutional office.
The program is both professionally and academically beneficial, providing interns with practical, hands-on experience in state government. The internship work schedule is 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, June 1 – Aug. 7, in our Downtown Nashville office.
Description of Communications Division:
* Responsible for all press, public relations, publications, and communications on behalf of Treasury and its programs.
* Supports work of the division by maintaining professionalism on all communications and developing new ways to communicate internally and externally.
* Creates informational videos, including video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro.
* Communications or Journalism Major
* Enrolled in or graduate of a degree-seeking program at an accredited university
* Must provide own housing accommodations
* Video experience preferred
To apply for an internship with the Tennessee Department of Treasury, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto
Please click here<https://t.e2ma.net/click/