The Annual Belmont University campus-wide Career Fair is held each year during the fall semester. This event is a great opportunity for students to meet employers and explore the career opportunities in each industry.
Check out the information below for general information and helpful networking tips.
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
10:00am – 12:30pm*
Curb Event Center – Maddox Grand Atrium
*come as your schedule allows
Thursday, October 7, 2021
*come as your schedule allows
Belmont University's Career Fair
Discover employers from across the Nashville area seeking business majors to fill internship at job positions.
Click HERE, to sign up and participate in this event.
A Zoom link will be e-mailed to all registrants two days prior to the event. Please make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Zoom.
2021 Employer Directory
What to Expect - Students
- There will be break-out rooms for each attending company. You may drop in and attend the event anytime between 3:30-5:30 PM.
- Visit as many of the firms as your schedule allows – this is your opportunity to learn about their firm and find your fit.
- Please be sure that you have the most up-to-date version of Zoom so you can come and go in breakout rooms of your choice throughout the event without having to be assigned. (Zoom should prompt you to update to the latest version if you have not already done so and it only takes a few minutes).
How to Join the Virtual Event on the Day
A Zoom login will be sent out to those who have registered two days before the event.
- Please check-in when you arrive in the main room by leaving your name in the chat function so we can track participation.
- You may drop in and attend the virtual event anytime between 3:30 – 5:30 pm.
- Lori LeBleu and Chris Agans will be in the main room throughout the event to answer questions and help direct you.
- We will utilize the waiting room at the beginning of the event to allow the employers to get to the breakout rooms.
- We plan to let the initial student group in at 3:30 sharp – please be patient if we are running a few minutes behind with the set up.
- After we let the initial group in, we will turn off the waiting room function so you can join at any time during the event.
- Please be sure that you have the most up to date version of Zoom so you can come and go in breakout rooms of your choice throughout the event without having to be assigned. (Zoom should prompt you to update to the latest version if you have not already done so and it only take a few minutes).
If you have trouble connecting, email us at email@example.com
Belmont University's Career Fair - 2021
We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Belmont University Career Fair on
IN PERSON: Wednesday, October 6th from 10:00am-12:30pm at the Curb Event Center
VIRTUAL: Thursday, October 7th from 3:00-5:00pm via Handshake
A Zoom Link will be emailed to all registrants two days prior to the virtual event.
If you have additional questions, you can contact the Massey Career Development Center by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: (615)-460-6947.