Hey y’all! My name is Natalie Jones and I am a sophomore majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Social Media Management. I am from a suburb right outside of Birmingham, Alabama. Although I love going home to be with my family and friends, I am so happy living in Nashville! I love trying new restaurants, binge watching Friends, and shopping. I am so excited to be a Social Media Manager this year because social media plays a huge role in my life, including how I communicate, make money, and express myself. I can not wait to bring my social media talents to Belmont and serve in a department that has already given me so much. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @belmontucom! 

Hi! I’m Hamilton Sparks, a senior Corporate Communications major with a Theatre & Drama minor. This semester, I am excited to be interning with Jackson in Corporate Philanthropy. Beyond that, I am building an Enneagram training through an independent study with Dr. Fyke this semester and working on the Belmont Communications web page. I have loved being a student in the Belmont Communications Department and don’t feel ready to say goodbye! 

Hi! My name is Cameron Fish and I’m currently in my sophomore year at Belmont studying Communications. I am originally from Panama City Beach, Florida – the sunshine state! I am on the golf team here at Belmont and am honored to say that I’m a student-athlete. I love college life: spending time with my friends, designing, being involved with my church. I’m passionate about people and making an impact. I am really excited to be a part of this department and bring fresh energy and ideas to this website.