Hi! My name is Annelie Dahlstein and I’m a senior at Belmont studying Corporate Communication with a minor in English Writing! Originally an L.A. native, I have since fallen in love with Nashville, a city I now call my home! Some of my passions include hiking around Radnor Lake, engaging in the Ethos church community, and watching movies with my friends! I can’t wait for the experiences and friendships this last year of college will bring… I feel so blessed to be majoring in a department where the leadership in the professors and students is so profound and genuine! Senior year, let’s goo!!! 🙂

Hello everyone! I am Ellie Jackson, a current Junior here at Belmont University with a Cooperate Communication major as well as a minor in Public Relations. I am from a small, southern town, Cornersville, TN located an hour south of Nashville. I love to spend my time with friends and family going to the lake, riding horses, and anything in between! I also enjoy working out, shopping, designing, and helping others in any way I can. I am ecstatic to be an editor this year and look forward to the future!

My name is Renee Schroeder and I’m a Junior Communication Studies major with a minor in English-Literature. I’m originally from Sartell, Minnesota, but I also have family in Indiana! In my free time, I love to read, write, play guitar, sing, and embrace the outdoors as much as possible. I also enjoy cross-country skiing and water-skiing! I love to write, so I’m very excited to be an editor this year.