Hey y’all! My name is Natalie Jones and I am a sophomore majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Social Media Management. I am from a suburb right outside of Birmingham, Alabama. Although I love going home to be with my family and friends, I am so happy living in Nashville! I love trying new restaurants, binge watching Friends, and shopping. I am so excited to be a Social Media Manager this year because social media plays a huge role in my life, including how I communicate, make money, and express myself. I can not wait to bring my social media talents to Belmont and serve in a department that has already given me so much. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @belmontucom! 

My name is Luke Worsham; I’m currently majoring in both journalism and communication studies here at Belmont. I’m looking forward to being a part of the website team this semester and hope to provide all of you with some interesting and insightful things to read about the department. Outside of college life, I write about the Tennessee Titans and co-host a weekly podcast during football season.