The Compass Series is a convocation series hosted by GPS that is dedicated to helping you become a better, more competent college student. Whether that’s by helping you prepare for advising, discovering your path, or educating you on how to cope with the stress of exams and course loads, the GPS office is here to help. Compass Series sessions take place every Wednesday at 10am in Ayers Center 1034. Convo credit available.
- January 17– Building Faculty Relationships
- January 24– Career and Calling Week. Haiti Partners with Kent Annan
- January 31– Getting Ready for February
- February 7– Understanding your Degree: Looking at Bell Core, Reviewing Course Selection, and Understanding the Withdrawal
- February 14– Acing your Midterms
- February 21– Homecoming Alumni
- February 28 – Sophomore Slump or Surge
- March 14– Taking Advantage of Summer Opportunities
- April 4 – Finding (and Using) Your Strengths
- April 19– Expect the Unexpected
Students should feel free to email email@example.com to suggest topics or even offer to lead a portion of a session. All students and majors are welcome.