Tips and Tricks for a Successful Check-Out
- Attend your floor meeting! Your RA will discuss information about the check-out process.
- Sign up for a check-out time on your RA’s schedule
- Give your RA at least a 24-hour notice of when you would like to check out by signing up on their schedule
- Clean your room and remove all belongings before your scheduled check-out time
- A clean room requires the following:
- Floors must be vacuumed and mopped
- Furniture surfaces must be wiped down
- Drawers must be cleaned out (double-check for items left behind)
- Bathrooms must be cleaned
- Common spaces must be cleaned and empty
- Trash must be taken out
- All walls must be clear of posters, pictures, etc. with no tape residue left behind
Failure to do any of these things may result in monetary fines.
Cleaning supplies are located at the front desk if you need them.
Check-outs will take place from 8am to 10pm daily.
Campus housing closes on May 6th at 6pm. You may not stay past this date and time unless an extension has been granted. Please contact email@example.com with questions and extension requests.